1. Choose from thousands (literally!) of design options for gift […]
1. Choose from thousands (literally!) of design options for gift wrap you won’t see under every tree.
Holli Zollinger for Spoonflower pine tree gift wrap, Willow Lane Textiles for Spoonflower fair isle gift wrap, Andrea Lauren for Spoonflower nutcracker gift wrap, $15 each
2. A felt ornament in the shape of the recipient’s home state is sure to top things off right.
tru.che ornament, $10
3. Make that bottle of wine for your hostess stand out.
Thimblepress tags, $16 for 10
4. Dress up basic kraft paper with colorful embellishments.
Wishy Washi tape, $2 each
5. For best buds, slip a sweet flower into your knot.
Shop Sweet Lulu pom-pom flowers, $5 each
6. Tie on a ribbon for a polished presentation.
Over the Moon ribbon, from $11 per roll
7. Your baby’s sweet smile will have everyone else grinning, too.
Paper Culture tag stickers, $7 for 12
8. Think outside the giftbox with a reusable bag that’s ideal for hard-to-wrap packages.
Maika Goods reusable bag, $19
(Not a trick question!) We’re sharing the love with top-brand giveaways and prizes, exclusive product offers, and over $500 in mom-approved free gifts! Find gear, sample boxes, online courses and much more up for grabs.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Due date or baby’s DOB
2022 Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine. All Rights Reserved.