Win It: Pink Lining Poppins Bag
Written by: P&N August 21 2012 With a bouncing baby […]
With a bouncing baby on your hip, doing something simple like going to the grocery store can feel like you’re packing for a trip to the moon. But have no fear—Pink Lining is here! With its roomy bags, you'll be able to make sure you step out with flair and don’t have to sacrifice anything your tot might need on an errand excursion. Their trendy yet sensible diaper bags and changing accessories “aim to put the smile and design into practicality” for the style-conscious mama.
We love their Poppins Bag. This design boasts a deeper interior so you have more room for baby’s on-the-go items as well as plenty of room for your makeup and money!
The bag also features:
• Cell phone pocket for easy access
• Diaper storage pocket
• Zip pocket for valuables
• Key chain so you’ll always be able to find them, even when pregnancy brain strikes!
• Detachable mirror
• Adjustable strap to easily fit on a shoulder or stroller
• Insulated bottle pockets to keep bambino’s drinks at just the right temperature
• Pink (of course!) water-resistant lining
This hip bag is worth $110, and this week you have a chance to win a Poppins bag in Thistle &Dragonfly for your very own! Click here to enter. Contest closes at midnight on August 26, 2012, and you can enter once daily to increase your chances. Good luck!
Congratulations to our winner, Suzie J., of Gore, VA!