Written by: P&N April 10 2012 Moms everywhere have hailed […]
Written by: P&N April 10 2012
Moms everywhere have hailed ERGObaby as their favorite carrier for years, and it's easy to see why. With a name that's a nod to its ergonomical focus, the comfort of ERGObaby carriers can't be beat.
Distributing your baby's weight evenly across your hips and shoulders, ERGObaby helps you stay hands-free while keeping your little one close. It can be worn in the front, back or hip position, and supports babies up to 45 lbs., and infants 7-12 lbs. with the use of the Infant Insert Heart2Heart.
This week, one mom will win an ERGObaby Original Carrier in Mystic Purple!Click here to enter.
Want free stuff?
(Not a trick question!) We’re sharing the love with top-brand giveaways and prizes, exclusive product offers, and over $500 in mom-approved free gifts! Find gear, sample boxes, online courses and much more up for grabs.
• Carrier body: 100% cotton canvas
• Carrier lining: 100% cotton poplin
• Carrier weight: 1.52 lbs / 690 grams
• Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% cotton poplin with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
• Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam, expanding from 24” to 45”
• Waist strap: Padded with 1/4” high-density EVA foam, expanding from 26” to 49”
• Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
• Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
• Small zippered stuff pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
• Large zippered storage pocket holds your wallet, keys, and mobile phone
You can enter once daily to increase your chances—good luck!
UPDATE: Contest is now closed!Congratulations to the winner, Nancy M. of Tualatin, OR!