Written by: P&N July 31 2012 Nursing moms say that […]
Written by: P&N July 31 2012
Nursing moms say that conquering the latch is half the battle. The rest is all details—pesky details. One of which is finding nursing gear that's comfortable, functional and maybe even pretty. Aimee Nursing Gowns wants you to look no further. They're coming to your rescue with a soft yet supportive nursing gown and a relaxing robe. Many moms wear their gown during pregnancy and even after they've stopped breastfeeding. This gown and robe will be your go-to pieces from the delivery room to the baby's room and beyond.
Congratulations to our winner, Katherine D. of Bronx, NY!
– Built in sleep bra
– Double lined top for privacy
– 95% cotton, 5% lycra for stretch and color fastness
– Slightly below knee length and slit on one side for movement
– Empire waist and flattering design to help new mothers look cute
-Comfortable enough to sleep in!
– Simple relaxed shape
– Waist tie
– 95% cotton blend
– You will no longer have to wear an uncomfortable bra to bed!
– Less risk of mastitis as with tight fitting bras
– A roomy design for shrinking tummies
– Easy access to nursing at night or any time of the day
– Can be worn as a lounge dress or a nightgown
– Holds nursing pads secure in place
One mom will be nursing in comfort and style when she wins a nursing gown and robe set from Aimee Nursing Gowns, worth, $88. Click here to enter for your chance to win.
Contest closes at midnight, Sunday, August 5. You can enter once daily to increase your chances.