Written by: Suzanna January 16 2012 Everyone knows that kids […]
Written by: Suzanna January 16 2012
Everyone knows that kids learn about life from their parents, but what you may not have thought much about is how your kids can teach you some equally invaluable facts and lessons. I’ve put together a list of 16 things (because today’s the 16th!) that Jacob has taught me over the last few months. Kind of makes me wonder how I ever made it through life without him.
1. Never attempt to get out of bed without stretching at least a dozen times. Making funny faces makes it feel better.
2. Milk is delicious.
Want free stuff?
(Not a trick question!) We’re sharing the love with top-brand giveaways and prizes, exclusive product offers, and over $500 in mom-approved free gifts! Find gear, sample boxes, online courses and much more up for grabs.
3. The quickest way to win over a stranger is with a smile.
4. Always check for lint between your toes and in your bellybutton during bath time, but don’t ever smell it.
5. Milk is delicious.
6. Yelling attracts attention and is most enjoyable when done in public places.
7. Drooling before a meal is a compliment to the cook.
8. Hats are the perfect fix for a no hair (or bad hair) day.
9. Trying to reason with a 3-month old is futile.
10. When it comes to passing gas, don’t hold back.
11. Communication goes way beyond words.
12. Adding animal features (think “puppy feet”) to your clothing makes you ten times cuter. Note to readers: don’t try this in public.
13. Stop eating when you’re full.
14. Sitting in your own poop is a good reason to cry.
15. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. One word: poopsplosions.
16. The world is a wonderful place that would cease to exist without mothers.