Spill it: 10 diaper bag essentials
Are you ready? Here’s the dish on the essential contents […]
Are you ready? Here’s the dish on the essential contents for every mom’s diaper bag. (By the way, we love this cherry red number, which boasts extra large grommets that slide easily over umbrella-style stroller handles.)
1. Pacifier pouch. A dual compartment container separates clean binkies from contaminated.
2. Phone case. An affordable case shields that not-so-inexpensive electronic.
3. Diaper case. A sized-just-right envelope holds key diaper swap components.
4. Balm. A do-it-all balm soothes baby’s skin irritations.
5. Wristlet. A sturdy spot (made out of upcycled sails!) gives mom a place to stash her stuff.
6. Formula dispenser. A holder for premeasured portions makes on-the-go meal-mixing a shake.
7. Bottle. A wide-base nipple allows for easy latch and a leak-free design provides fuss-free feeding.
8. Changing pad. A wipeable memory foam mat ensures public diaper changes aren’t nightmarishly memorable.
9. Blanket. A receiving blanket keeps baby covered and cozy through the ups and downs of daily outings.
10. Bib. A stowaway bib spares baby’s clothes from drips and dribbles.