Fat little baby feet are practically edible, and given the […]
Fat little baby feet are practically edible, and given the choice, I’d keep ’em bare for smooching, gobbling and tickling 24/7. But since winter temperatures aren’t exactly naked tootsy-appropriate, tiny little socks are the next best option. Here are my top picks.
1. Golden striped thigh-highs. Need I say more?
2. Days of the week socks keep petite piggies covered Sunday through Saturday.
3. Faux shoes are far from a faux pas. The “Tevas” are my fave.
4. You can’t go wrong with pairs of classic stripes. These are technically for boys, but I’d dress a girl in them too.
5. Pastel polkadots in seven combinations.
6. These mismatched socks are sold in threes, providing a pair and a spare to minimize panic when one inevitably goes missing.
7. More stripes! Basics are the best aren’t they? (Especially in this handsome palette.)
Sock it to me by pnmag on polyvore.com
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7