1. I’m a tech-savvy girl, but I still love having […]
1. I’m a tech-savvy girl, but I still love having my favorite photos printed.
—Alexis, Editorial Intern
Kate Spade album, $25
2. This scarf camera strap is as pretty as a picture.
—Ginny, Contributing Editor
Bluebird Chic camera strap, $75
3. For the new star of the show.
—Caroline, Editorial Intern
Click&Blossom one-piece, $22
4. Retro clickers make cheesing more fun.
— Shea, Fashion & Style Editor
Lomography camera, $110
5. This handmade marvel gives kiddos a shot behind the shutter, too.
—Lauren, Executive Editor
Emy+Annie rattle, $15
6. A playful way to sharpen my SLR vocabulary—and my desk.
—Steph, Creative Director
Paper Pastries pencil set, $8
7. When I’m not using my big camera, you can find me with an old Polaroid.
Michele Maule print, $20
8. The bag of my dreams—it’s perfect for cameras, diapers and anything else I can think to toss in.
—Lacey, Editor in Chief
Kelly Moore bag, $199
9. I love watching my husband’s eyes widen as I dip this lens look-alike into the sink for a scrub.
—Chantel, Associate Editor
Photojojo lens mug, from $24