Today marks two weeks till Valentine’s Day. Two weeks! Can […]
Today marks two weeks till Valentine’s Day. Two weeks! Can you believe it? I’m still getting used to saying 2012.
In case you never quite got around to sending holiday cards (or, ahem new year’s cards)—or in case you just happen to enjoy spreading the love via snail mail every chance you get—I’ve rounded up a few photo-boasting valentines worth posting. A valentine is the perfect way to announce the newest love of your life (your baby!) to family and friends or simply remind them of what it feels like to fall head over heels.
1. A hearty little birth announcement.
2. Short, sweet and to the point. This simple design let’s your sweetie shine, and the green hue helps it stand out from the rest.
3. The classic middle-school sign-off SWAK gets a sophisticated upgrade.
4. Cute! 5. I don’t think I’ll ever tire of chevron. A perfect pick for two-kid families.
6. This one will take a bit of planning photo-wise, but it will no doubt be worth it.
7. Oops! This one doesn’t offer a picture option. But it’s letterpress! And perfectly clever, cheesy and adorable.
8. Your babe dressed as a lion. Who would dare deny such a cool cat?
(Not a trick question!) We’re sharing the love with top-brand giveaways and prizes, exclusive product offers, and over $500 in mom-approved free gifts! Find gear, sample boxes, online courses and much more up for grabs.