Saving space by pnmag A hook-on highchair opens up a […]
- A hook-on highchair opens up a world of possibilities, none of which include a crowded kitchen.
- An easy transition from bouncer to compact swing makes this all-in-one entertainer a winner.
- Meet the Murphy bed of changing tables.
- A full-size baby bath with a nifty flat fold.
- Avoid monopolizing your living area by securing baby’s jumper in a doorway.
- Cabinet space at a premium? Simply buy a few of these cups and swap out the mouthpiece for bottle, sippy or straw as baby grows.
- This compact stroller can be purchased with a bassinet (which can also be used independently for baby’s naps), a car seat adapter and a forward- or rear-facing seat, making it the only ride baby will ever need.
- This small-size crib is suitable for sleeping babes up to the age of 2, and it folds compactly for closet storage when not in use.
- Open up floor space by turning baby’s shoe rack into a work of art. (It’s also great for hanging slings and diaper bags!)
- Part organizer, part decor, this wall hanging stores toys, rattles and randoms while cheering up baby’s room.