Rosebud London Family Tree Hobo
The sweet and whimsical Rosebud London Family Tree Hobo diaper […]
The sweet and whimsical Rosebud London Family Tree Hobo diaper bag comes to us from across the Atlantic, created by the same British designers behind the fabulous Pink Lining bags.
What I love most about the RL Hobo is how lightweight and compact it is compared to most diaper bags. Sometimes I just don’t feel like hauling around a giant tote filled to the brim with more stuff than my baby and I could possibly use during an outing. That’s when the RL Hobo comes to the rescue. But don’t worry, this bag makes the most of its size and doesn’t compromise on functionality—there’s space for all of the necessary DB gear, plus a little more.
For all of you hipster moms out there, the RL “Family Tree” Hobo has some cool, artsy style going on—the streamlined shape of the bag, as well as the pattern and color contrast set this bag apart from the other generic bags out there on the market. The main exterior of the body is made of a durable red canvas, while the exterior pockets feature cute, stylized apple trees in olive, lime & chocolate, with little red apple accents. The interior lining is turquoise with tiny pink rosebuds, a dynamic compliment to the stylized exterior design. These wipeable, easy-to-clean, water-resistant fabrics are designed exclusively for the Rosebud London line.
Key elements of the RL Hobo:
- 2 external insulated bottle pockets with snap-shut flap
- 1 large external pocket with pen holder, key fob hook (also great for hooking a paci!) and space for cell phone or smart phone, wallet or other personal items
- 2 internal elastic diaper pockets
- 1 internal zip pocket
- 1 padded changing mat made with the signature Rosebud London print and wipeable, water-resistant fabric
- Adjustable, durable shoulder/stroller strap
- 5 metal feet on bottom of bag