When my baby inherited my Irish skin, I knew we […]
When my baby inherited my Irish skin, I knew we were going to be investing in some serious sun protection.
While sunscreen is great, I still wanted extra protection—as well as shade—when using our stroller. Protect-A-Bub has a fabulous sunshade that I was dying to try!
What I love about the Protect-A-Bub classic sunshade:
- 98% of the sun’s harmful rays are blocked
- Attaches easily to the canopy of your existing stroller
- The shade covers the entire stroller, even tiny legs and feet
- Available in twin and triple side-by-side shades
- Pediatrician recommended
- This award-winning shade will keep your passenger cool and comfortable, while you rest easy knowing that your little one is protected. The shade also comes in its own travel case, or can stay attached when the stroller is folded. Available in Black, Navy, and Chocolate Brown coming soon. As a gift to our readers, Protect-A-Bub is offering a 10% discount using the code Protect4Spring.
Price: starting at $39
Buy it: protect-a-bubusa.com