1. Sons of Trade T-shirt, $36 A T-shirt that acknowledges […]
1. Sons of Trade T-shirt, $36
A T-shirt that acknowledges those papa bear instincts.
2. Evenflo Feeding Glass Bottles, $12 for 3
A bottle set that allows pops to be in charge of dinner.
3. RECARO Performance Coupe, $270
A car seat manufactured by a German company known for its automotive seating in race cars. (He’ll think it’s awesome—trust us.)
4. Olympus E-M10, $750
A digital camera with Wi-Fi, so he can transfer snapshots to his smartphone for instant sharing.
5. Daddy & Company Daddy’s Messenger Bag, $140
A rugged diaper bag that’s made with men in mind.
6. Wry Baby Safe Baby Handling Tips, $13
A tongue-in-cheek read that serves as a reminder to not take this whole parenting gig too seriously.
7. Boudreaux’s Can of Whoop Rash, $20
A diaper-rash fighting kit for the man who will never outgrow bathroom humor.
8. Ergobaby Four Position 360, $160
A fuss-free carrier that’s both intuitive and comfortable.
9. Bugaboo Runner, from $425
A state-of-the-art jogger for father-baby exercising and exploring.
10. LifeProof iPhone Case, $80
A water-, dirt-, snow- and shock-proof phone case to keep dad’s second most prized possession safe from his first.