1. See how much has changed in a year with […]
1. See how much has changed in a year with a monthly trip down memory lane.
Pinhole Press calendar, $30
2. Mini cards are perfect for gift tags or short and sweet thank you notes.
Origrami note cards, $22 for 18
3. Stash your faves in a handsome box, or show them off with a simple easel (included).
Mpix photo box, $60 for 10 mounted prints
4. The easiest (and cheapest) way to archive your Instagram photos—just sign up for a subscription, and a book will automatically print with every 60 pics you post.
Chatbooks photo books, $8 each
5. You don’t have to travel to send postcards—loved ones will be thrilled to hear about (and see) your at-home adventure.
Artifact Uprising postcard pack, $3o for 20
6. Warning: Grandma may be more excited about the wrapping than the gift inside.
Minted gift wrap, $15 for five sheets