1. A unique shape lets baby snooze with her arms […]
1. A unique shape lets baby snooze with her arms up.
Love to Dream Love to Swaddle UP Lite, $30
2. A generously sized leg pouch provides ample room for healthy hip development.
HALO SwaddleSure, $15
3. A vented front panel improves airflow.
Woombie Air, $28
4. A user-friendly style makes it easy to wrap baby securely.
Just Born Simply Secure Swaddle, $15
5. A magnetic closure system makes outfitting a tot a more attractive task.
Magnificent Baby Mod Pod Footie, $30
6. A between-the-legs zipper makes diaper changes a breeze.
baby deedee sleepsie lite, $29
7. A design with separate leg openings allows babes to sit in a swing or bouncer while snugly swaddled.
Comfort & Harmony Woombie Leggies Swaddle, $20
8. A combination of traditional swaddling and lateral pressure around baby’s midsection promises a soothing effect.
Miracle Blanket, $30
9. A zip-off bottom can be used as a blanket when detached from the top portion of this wearable duvet.
Nini & Pumpkin Moon Cocoon, $125
10. A universally sized sleep bag fits kiddos from 2 months to 2 years, and merino wool makes it ideal for every season.
Woolino 4 Season Baby Sleep Bag, $99
(Not a trick question!) We’re sharing the love with top-brand giveaways and prizes, exclusive product offers, and over $500 in mom-approved free gifts! Find gear, sample boxes, online courses and much more up for grabs.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Due date or baby’s DOB
2022 Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine. All Rights Reserved.