It’s easy as 1-2-3 … 4!
Take the stress out of seasonal shopping by treating everyone in your family to four fabulous gifts: something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read.
1. Where cuteness and softness collide.
Westcoast Baby hat, $13; pants, $30
2. T-shirts make the weekend worthwhile.
Out of Print tee, $28
3. If you’re going to be lounging in your pajamas all day, they might as well be cute.
Boden tank, $18; bottoms, $48
4. Every mom needs a quick and easy fashion fix. (Bonus points if it covers the spit-up on your shirt.)
Daisy Faye Designs cowl, $32
5. Kicks equally suited for crawling and walking.
The Coral Pear moccasins, $45
6. Baby gets a teething toy, and you get a pretty necklace—it’s a win-win.
Mama & Little teething necklace, $23
7. You know there will be days he won’t wear anything else.
Oeuf crown, $44
8. For the tiny fashionista in the family.
Appaman vest, $95