It’s easy as 1-2-3 … 4! Take the stress out […]
It’s easy as 1-2-3 … 4!
Take the stress out of seasonal shopping by treating everyone in your family to four fabulous gifts: something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read.
1. Transform a favorite photo into a stylish wooden wall hanging.
Photo Slabs wood print, from $50
2. Baby, meet your new best friend.
sigikid plush mouse, $30
3. What do moms really want? Chocolate.
Curly Girl Design small batch chocolate bars, $6 each
4. An easy-carry, color-block clutch for those rare dinners out.
Noonday Collection clutch, $98
5. DIY for your darling: Create fun peg people from an easy printable.
Caravan Shoppe download, $12; Hygloss wooden pegs, $12 for 40
6. A guaranteed quacking good time.
PlanToys push toy, $38
7. Treat your tot to a high-flying toy that really stacks up.
Janod rocket stacker, $50
8. Turn up the grooves for your new nights-in norm.
Crosley Radio turntable, $110