It’s easy as 1-2-3 … 4!
Take the stress out of seasonal shopping by treating everyone in your family to four fabulous gifts: something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read. 1. Let the kitchen serve as more than just a place to puree carrots. Ten Speed Press, $28
2. Creativity abounds in a book that leaves much to the imagination. POW! Books, $10
3. A tome suited for even the tiniest tot. Grosset & Dunlap, $4
4. A standout story with stellar illustrations. Philomel Books, $7
5. The popular blogger brings it on paper. Artisan Books, $30
6. Travel abroad without leaving the house. Lucy Darling, $10
7. Go ahead—judge a book by its cover. Rifle Paper Co., $16
8. You can’t beat the classics. Little Golden Books for the Land of Nod, $4
9. This intriguing look into a few famous minds is an easy-reading must. Chronicle Books, $20
(Not a trick question!) We’re sharing the love with top-brand giveaways and prizes, exclusive product offers, and over $500 in mom-approved free gifts! Find gear, sample boxes, online courses and much more up for grabs.