1. A playful mobile to keep sleepyheads content. Yume twig […]
1. A playful mobile to keep sleepyheads content.
Yume twig mobile, $68, acorntoyshop.com
2. Hitting the hay is a hoot with starry skies and gentle melodies.
Skip Hop light and sound machine, $40
3. A bedtime story you won’t tire of.
Candlewick children’s book
4. Clear the crib of everything but a fitted sheet—and make it a cute one.
DwellStudio crib sheet, $35
5. It’ll be lovey at first sight.
Oh Joy! for Target security blanket, $15
6. When it’s lights out, a glow-in-the-dark pacifier is easy to find.
NUK orthodontic pacifiers, $4 for two
7. Tuck tots in with a wearable blanket.
KidWild Collective organic cotton sleeping bag, from $52
8. Let lavender lull little ones to sleep.
Aveeno Baby lotion, $7
9. Nestle newbies in a convertible swaddle that allows baby’s legs to be in or out.
Embe two-way swaddle, $35
10. A night-vision camera lets you both rest easy.
Philips Avent uGrow video monitor, $240