Baby bump got your style in a frump? Break out […]
Baby bump got your style in a frump? Break out of your “I can only buy maternity wear!”rut and stock up on pieces you can utilize long after your bambino makes his debut.
1. Hide insomnia-affected puffy eyes with some stellar shades. Kate Spade, $128
2. Spruce up your mitts with fun color. Nails, Inc., $10
3. Scarves:the instant outfit pick-me-up. H&M, $10
Want free stuff?
(Not a trick question!) We’re sharing the love with top-brand giveaways and prizes, exclusive product offers, and over $500 in mom-approved free gifts! Find gear, sample boxes, online courses and much more up for grabs.
4. Carry a clutch now—you can throw it in your diaper bag later on to keep your mom-accessories accessible. Tobi, $73
5. Add a bracelet with a timely appeal. Oasis, $50
6. Swollen fingers have you storing away your usual ring array?Stock up on larger-sized fab finds. JC Penney, $50
7. Sun protection is a must for sensitive pregnant skin—do it right with a gorgeous sun hat. J.Crew, $35
8. Flat shoes are an expectant girl’s best friend. Wet Seal, $20