1. Develop social and language skills through hands-on puppet play. […]
1. Develop social and language skills through hands-on puppet play.
Cate and Levi, $20
2. Promote self-recognition with a pint-size mirror that makes tummy time more tolerable.
Bright Starts, $8
3. Go fishing with grip-and-grab sea creatures in a see-through bowl.
4. Practice hand-eye coordination with a classic stacker.
5. Introduce cause and effect with adorable animal-shaped rattles.
Manhattan Toy, $5 each
6. Hook this portable pal to the car seat or diaper bag for entertainment on the run.
7. Shake, toss and roll this colorful, easy-to-grip ball.
8. Stick this suction toy to the highchair or stroller tray for stay-put fun wherever you are.
9. Explore and engage in independent learning with the flip of a cube.
Tiny Love, $15 each
10. Chomp on a chewy citrus teether to relieve tender gums.