Deck the halls
There’s no doubt about it: The holiday season is in […]
There’s no doubt about it: The holiday season is in full swing. If you waited till December to get started on your decorating, you’re in the minority not to worry—there’s still plenty of time to deck your halls! (And even if you were an eager beaver and had lights strung on your bushes well before Thanksgiving, you can take things to the next jolly level with a few more festive additions.)
Check out the 12 holiday trimmings below—they’re guaranteed to make your home feel merry and bright.
Deck the halls by pnmag on polyvore.com
1. Mistletoe—make sure you steal a kiss!
2. Countdown the eight days of Hanakuh with a fun-filled calendar.
3. Chipboard gift tags keep it simple (and chic).
4. Instant snow! It doesn’t get much cooler than that.
5. A crochet tree skirt to remind you of the one Grandma made.
6. Peace on earth.
7. It’s not quite the real thing, but this decal is mess-free, baby-friendly, and gosh darn good-looking.
8. Recycled paper ornament.
9. Unbreakable decor is key when there’s a tot in the house.
10. All the fixings for a make-your-own mitten garland.
11. Cutest. Stocking. Ever.
12. A DIY giant gnome, just for fun.