1. Skip Hop lunch bag, $14 Stash bottles and snacks in […]
1. Skip Hop lunch bag, $14
Stash bottles and snacks in this insulated cutie.
2. NüRoo nursing scarf, $30
Wrap this striped scarf around your neck, so you have a little extra coverage on hand during public breastfeeding sessions.
3. Little Tikes by Diono back seat mirror, $13
Keep an eye on your backseat rider as you buzz around town.
4. Mud Pie pacifier clip, $7
Tether baby’s pacifier to her clothes to ensure it doesn’t hit the germ-ridden parking lot mid-errands.
5. Dreft laundry pen, $4
Banish the evidence of baby’s last burp with a shirt-saving wonder pen.
6. Petunia Pickle Bottom wallet, $48
Corral mama’s must-haves (phone included) in a chic and sleek wallet, which can be worn crossbody or tucked into the diaper bag.
7. 3 Sprouts stroller organizer, $20
Stow the essentials—like that cup of coffee—within easy reach when strolling.
8. Chewbeads teething toy, $15
Attach a chewable toy to the stroller or car seat as a quick fix for teething tantrums.
9. UPPAbaby infant car seat cover, $30
Protect baby from the elements— sun, bugs and strangers, too—with a one-size-fits-most car seat cover.
10. Poncho Baby organic blanket, $48
Unfold this perfectly compact blanket to reveal a cover for baby or impromptu changing pad.