10 for $10
Today, I’ve got 10 worthwhile items that cost $10 or […]
Today, I’ve got 10 worthwhile items that cost $10 or less—because goodness knows we all love a bargain.
1. Skip Hop Dunck, $10
Super-modern bath toys that provide endless dipping and dumping fun in the tub.
2. Zutano Pagoda Stripe Cap, $10
Every baby looks good in stripes, and the color combo on this particular cap is extra cool.
3. Bella Tunno Pacifier Clip, $8
Most parents would pay any amount to keep baby’s paci in reach and off the floor—I’m a fan of this good quality, won’t-breal-the-bank chevron option.
4. Vulli Teething Rings, $9 for set
The more affordable teether friends of the infamous Sophie the Giraffe.
5. Boudreaux’s All Natural Butt Paste, $9
Diaper cream that works and has a funny name? Meets all my requirements!
6. JJ Cole Collections Soft Bib, $4
A bib that’s soft, not cheesy, and super inexpensive.
7. Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, $4
Pop fresh foods into this mesh feeder to satisfy baby’s gnawing needs.
8. JJ Cole Collections Bottle Pod, $8
Keep drinks cold or warm. (We won’t judge if you use it to regulate the temperature of your own drink sometimes too.)
9. Under the Nile Organic Seahorse, $10
Organic and adorable, this little seahorse is a sweet stuffed something for your little one.
10. Carter’s Booties, $6 for set
Sneaker socks in three cool colors.