Dinner’s ready—get it while it’s haute!
When your highchair is this good-looking, you can bet even that jar of pureed peas will taste divine. And when you’re a mom who has carefully selected every element of her gorgeous kitchen design (from the dining table to the dishwasher to the drawer pulls), you can bet that a good-looking—if not gorgeous-looking seat—will make your mouth water.
A can’t-live-without product for young families, the highchair is a mainstay in kitchens across America. Since you’ll be looking at it daily, using it daily, and cleaning it daily, make sure you choose one that doesn’t make you cringe. Here are a few of my favorite baby-friendly, mom-approved seats, with options to fit any style, space or budget (because let’s face it, while some of us have granite countertops, others of us are definitely still rockin’ formica).
1. Prince Lionheart bebePOD Flex Plus, $60
2. Bloom Fresco, $400 … Read our parent review!
3. Chicco Caddy Hook On, $38
4. Cambo Hot Red Booster Seat, $35
5. Stokke Tripp Trapp, $265 … Read our parent review!
6. Boon Flair, $279 … Read our parent review!
7. Inglesina Club, $119 … Read our parent review!
Are any of you lucky enough to own one of these sweet dining seats? Any that you’re lusting after? I can’t decide which one I like best.