Written by: P&N April 17 2012 By now we know the benefits of babywearing. Celebrities are even doing it—Julia Roberts, Patrick Dempsy and Jennifer Lopez all wear their babies in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier. […]
Written by: P&N April 17 2012
By now we know the benefits of babywearing. Celebrities are even doing it—Julia Roberts, Patrick Dempsy and Jennifer Lopez all wear their babies in the Baby K’tan Baby Carrier.
The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier combines the convenience of a repositionable carrier with the simplicity and comfort moms need. Imagine the comfort of a wrap-style carrier without having to wrap at all. The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is all cotton and holds babies from 8 to 35 lbs. Best of all, Baby K’tan donates a portion of all sales to the American Heart Association and the National Down Syndrome Society.
This week, one mom will win an Organic Baby K’tan Baby Carrier in Black Organic OR an Original Baby K’tan Baby Carrier in her choice of colors (Basic Black, Warm Cocoa, Sage Green or Eggplant)! Click here to enter.
- Multiple positions to conveniently carry your baby in style
- Easy to use and put on; NO WRAPPING
- No buckles, rings, snaps, clasps, bulky padding, metal or plastic
- Soft, breathable, machine washable and dryer safe
- Unique double-loop design and sliding back support band (patent pending) offers greater support for back and shoulders
- Calms fussy babies – minimizes frustrations and maximizes success with your infant
- Creates an ideal environment for babies and babies with special needs
- Fosters Kangaroo Care
- Assists and promotes successful breastfeeding
- Matching baby hat & sash included
- Discreetly nurse your baby while on the go
- Unmatched double loop design holds baby more securely than traditional slings while distributing weight on both shoulders
- All contents 100% breathable cotton with cross stretch soft knit fabric
- Baby carrier can be personalized
- Durable enough to carry babies and toddlers from 8 pounds to 35 pounds
- Chiropractor, physical and occupational therapist recommended
- Recommended by lactation specialists
You can enter once daily to increase your chances—good luck!
UPDATE: Contest is now closed! Congratulations to the winner, Jessica P. of Kalamazoo, MI!