Parks can be a mom’s best friend. The trees, the […]
Parks can be a mom’s best friend. The trees, the benches, the swings … the perfect place to kill a few hours on a pretty afternoon. Before you head out of the house for a day of carefree fun, though, make sure you have the essentials.
- Something to drink for both you and baby. Stay hydrated!
- A sun hat for baby, because that little noggin will turn red in a hurry.
- Sun protection. These wipes are awesome. (And they really work!)
- A small cooler or lunchbox to keep snacks chilled.
- Baby wipes—your baby will touch everything, and nature can get pretty grimy.
- A stroller to help you cart all your gear (and your baby, of course).
- A waterproof blanket: Spread it out under a tree and hang out with your babe for awhile. It’s guaranteed fun and amusement!
Park it by pnmag on Polyvore
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8