1. With a hooded towel this cute, it’s hard to […]
1. With a hooded towel this cute, it’s hard to be crabby.
Zoocchini hooded towel, $26
2. Postbath, rub down your babe’s skin with a moisturizing butter.
Baby Pibu skin cream, $15
3. Tend to every nook and cranny with made-for-baby washcloths.
Just Born washcloth set, $10
4. Guard your tot’s noggin against the spout with the help of an elephant friend.
Munchkin spout guard, $8
5. As you kneel next to the tub, treat your weary mama bones to a cushy place to land.
Mommy’s Helper knee mat, $13
6. Scoop and store toys in a cleverly designed self-draining bin.
OXO Tot bath storage, $16
7. A built-in waterfall feature keeps wee ones warm and relaxed.
Summer Infant tub, $50
8. Mom isn’t the only one who enjoys a book while soaking.
Workman Publishing foam book, $10
9. No bath is complete without the company of a floating ducky.
Kid O toy, $15
10. Keep the clean routine simple with a 2-in-1 wash.
Mustela hair and body wash, $10
(Not a trick question!) We’re sharing the love with top-brand giveaways and prizes, exclusive product offers, and over $500 in mom-approved free gifts! Find gear, sample boxes, online courses and much more up for grabs.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
2022 Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine. All Rights Reserved.