- They cause pain and pressure—and are too strong to speak through.
- They’re regular, meaning they come at consistent time intervals.
- They gradually become longer, more frequent and more intense.
- Each one starts in the lower back and radiates forward (or vice versa).
- Changing positions or activities, such as walking, doesn’t slow them down.
- You can’t feel baby move during the contraction.
- There is blood, discharge or fluid leaking from your vagina.
- They come with any of the following symptoms: cramps, diarrhea or an upset stomach.
Home » Baby Buzz » Buzzworthy