The twins will be the prime locale for some of pregnancy’s very first side effects. Yep, even in the earliest weeks of baby-growing your body is already preparing itself to feed your little one after she arrives. Here’s what you and your leading ladies have to look forward to…
- Tenderness and swelling caused by a surge in hormones.
- Darkening and enlarging of the nipples and areolas.
- Growth as fat builds up and milk glands expand.
- Stretch marks and itchiness as your skin accommodates your new bust size.
- Leaking colostrum toward the end of the third trimester.