It’s not too late to pick up a few sweet items to help baby celebrate Turkey Day.
1. Grown-ups shouldn’t be the only ones who get to partake in the family feast. As you indulge in homemade desserts, treat baby to an equally delicious organic peach pumpkin pie with graham puree. Sprout baby food, $4
2. Encourage your tot to give veggies a shot with a wipable, clothes-protecting bib. Crocodile Creek bib, $10
3. What better time to share the story of the first Thanksgiving than baby’s first Thanksgiving? Simon & Schuster book, $6
4. Try not to be too jealous of your tot’s elastic waistband. Carter’s outfit (similar), $16
5. Don’t be surprised when you get the urge to gobble up your tiny turkey. San Diego Hat Co. hat, $26
6. Food that’s OK for baby to play with. Under the Nile plush veggies, $8 each