Although the security of a travel system with all the bells and whistles is fabulous and all, sometimes you don’t want to take thirty minutes to get in and out of the car.
Never one to compromise on style, I wanted a lightweight stroller that didn’t take up much space and wouldn’t cause me to pull a muscle, but that also looked cool. I found that UPPAbaby’s G-LUXE stroller fit the bill. Weighing in at just 11 pounds, this little stroller can go to market and more!
- Stands when folded, making it easy to store
- Looks great: love the green “Maddy” color!
- Has a recline feature for easy nap time
- Removable cupholder (this can be a bit hard to come by these days)
- Can be easily folded down and locked in to place
- Unfolds in a snap
Once I figured out how to lock the stroller it was a breeze to use. You can easily throw the G-LUXE in your trunk and off you go. The only downside I found is that the sunshade doesn’t work that well in recline mode, so you may want to invest in one. At $160, it isn’t the cheapest umbrella stroller on the market, but it’s going to hold up well with an aluminum frame and high performance wheels. A really nice stroller for travel or quick jaunts around town.
Buy it: UPPAbaby