I am a huge fan of the products by Safety 1st. Their monitors are crystal-clear and easy to use, and their home safety products are awesome. So I was super excited to review one of their newest car seats, the Complete Air 65 LX Convertible seat. It too lives up to the highly regarded Safety 1st name.
This seat is top quality and has loads of highly tested built-in safety features. It can be used rear-facing for infants from 5 to a whopping 40 pounds! It can then be turned to the forward-facing position for toddlers from 22 to 65 pounds. That is a very long lifespan for a convertible seat.
The big thing that makes this seat such a rock star is its Air Protect Revolutionary Side Impact Technology. This amazing protection shields your child’s head, which reduces side impact forces and immediately releases air if involved in a car crash. I’ve been watching videos on this breakthrough technology and have been really amazed at the level of protection the Complete Air provides.
In addition to its amazing safety features, it also features loads of great convenience features. Here’s the skinny:
- QuickFit™ Harness System adjusts harness height from the front in one easy step without uninstalling from the car (If you’ve ever had to totally remove a car seat in order to adjust harness straps, you know that this is a huge plus. Major convenience!)
- Harness accommodates children up to 65 pounds
- One click LATCH installation system allows for faster and easier installation when moving between vehicles
- 5-position adjustable headrest easily accommodates your growing child
- 3-position recline can be adjusted with one hand
- Removable cup holder (This is a big plus for the older toddlers.)
Charlie is very comfortable in the Complete Air 65. The harness lays comfortably against his shoulders and chest, the headrest is great for napping, and the fabric is smooth and comfy. Additionally, I feel great knowing that he is safe and protected by the latest and most advanced technology that the car seat industry has to offer. He will be comfortably riding in this great seat for years to come.