Sometimes it’s the most basic pieces that can be the most functional, versatile and useful.
Take, for example, the reisenthal carrybag. Sure, it’s most known as a take-to-the-farmer’s-market tote, but I’m here to argue that it’s a real workhorse in the bathroom too. Off the top of my head, here are just a few of the probably countless ways you could put this sturdy aluminum and tear-proof polyester bag to use:
- Contain extra toilet paper.
- Store spare towels.
- Create a welcome basket for house guests (like your too-kind mama who is staying with you for a week to help with baby while you get some rest) that’s complete with toiletries, fresh linens and maybe some super soft slippers.
- Catch all of baby’s tiny and delicate dirty clothes—a sort of mini hamper for mini things.
- Corral baby’s bath time necessities, including his towel, robe, lotion, baby brush and maybe a spare diaper or two.
- Hold magazines—you’ll need something to read during all those Sitz baths!
What would you use the basket for, moms? Also, what’s your favorite print? It comes in so many … I love the rasterdots mocha! (Shown above.)
P.S. You can also purchase a cover for the carrybag, which could come in handy once baby is mobile and can strew the contents of the basket all over the bathroom.
To buy: amazon.com