There was a ton of online excitement as bloggers and mommies awaited the release of Graco’s new convertible car seat, MyRIDE 65. Graco certainly did not leave us disappointed!
This great new seat—which, of course, meets or exceeds all US Safety standards—accommodates a child from 5 to 65 pounds.
- Rear-facing for infants 5-40 lbs.
- Forward-facing for toddlers 20-65 lbs.
- EPS energy-absorbing foam
- 5-point harness with front adjustment helps keep baby secure
- Dual cupholders keep your must-haves handy
- Comfy infant insert removes for growing child
- Removable toddler headrest helps ensure your growing child’s comfort
- LATCH equipped for easy installation
- Approved for airplane use
- Machine washable seat cushion
Graco’s My Ride 65 installs very easily, has great side-impact-protection, and the harness tightens like a dream. This car seat is safe, comfortable and convenient. However, the most exciting thing about the new MyRIDE 65, which has mommies all over the country raving, is its ability to rear-face your growing tyke for longer. This is the first seat in the US to offer the ability to rear-face up to 40 pounds, creating a much safer seat for your child, and peace of mind for yourself. My son had another, more expensive car seat, but I opted for this one instead because of its higher weight limit and the extra time he could spend rear-facing.
Of course, if you are focused more on those all-too-American creature comforts, then you will love the cupholders, which are great for those younger kids who don’t get the “cool cupholders” their older siblings often have. You and your child will also certainly fall in love with the comfy removable inserts for both infants and toddlers. I definitely recommend the Graco MyRIDE 65—it is a sturdy, reliable seat that your child will feel comfortable in and you will feel safe with for many years to come.
Buy it: walmart.com