Trade up baby’s gear for something with a little more fashion and a lot more function.
A. Doona, $499 Designed for babes between 4 and 35 pounds, this cutting-edge car seat has a built-in mobility system, meaning it can go from car seat to stroller in a matter of seconds. All we can say is: game changer. … Continue reading →
Photogenic picks to satisfy the shutterbug in all of us.
1. I’m a tech-savvy girl, but I still love having my favorite photos printed. —Alexis, Editorial Intern Kate Spade album, $25 2. This scarf camera strap is as pretty as a picture. —Ginny, Contributing Editor Bluebird Chic camera strap, $75 3. For … Continue reading →
Ten safe, stress-free ways to dress yours dreamer for bed.
1. A unique shape lets baby snooze with her arms up. Love to Dream Love to Swaddle UP Lite, $30 2. A generously sized leg pouch provides ample room for healthy hip development. HALO SwaddleSure, $15 3. A vented front … Continue reading →
15 terrific titles to add to your little one's library.
Reference: Resources for early learners. 1. Paris: A Book of Shapes by Ashley Evanson, $7 Embark on a sightseeing and shape-spotting adventure as you locate the circles, squares, ovals and more hidden within the City of Lights’ iconic attractions. 2. How Tiger Says … Continue reading →
Our favorite finds for the start of the school year.
1. My favorite part of beginning the school year? New shoes! —Chantel, Associate Editor Bucketfeet slip-ons, $68 2. Before there were first-day-of-school pictures, there were year-of-firsts baby books. —Lauren, Executive Editor Lucy Darling memory book, $35 3. The difference between … Continue reading →
1. June & January blanket, $22 This bright and bold blanket is just the ticket when it comes to wrapping up your tiny tot. 2. Gräf & Lantz weekender, $425 Roomy yet refined, this high-quality weekender makes for a perfect a hospital … Continue reading →
Ten must-haves for days spent out and about with baby.
1. Skip Hop lunch bag, $14 Stash bottles and snacks in this insulated cutie. 2. NüRoo nursing scarf, $30 Wrap this striped scarf around your neck, so you have a little extra coverage on hand during public breastfeeding sessions. 3. Little Tikes … Continue reading →
Ten picks that are as cool, funny and tech-savvy as baby’s daddy.
1. Sons of Trade T-shirt, $36 A T-shirt that acknowledges those papa bear instincts. 2. Evenflo Feeding Glass Bottles, $12 for 3 A bottle set that allows pops to be in charge of dinner. 3. RECARO Performance Coupe, $270 A … Continue reading →
There’s nothing a mama wants more than to spend time with her babes (no matter how old they might be), but why not go above and beyond for the woman who always does the same for you? Here are five … Continue reading →