There is almost nothing worse than having a sick baby, and when it inevitably happens (hello cold and flu season!), it helps to have good tools at your disposal to treat the problem.
The first detail moms want to know when baby seems ill is “Does she have a fever?” And if your babe is sleeping or lethargic, rousing them for a temperature reading is no fun. With theDualScan Ultra Digital Ear Forehead Thermometer, however, you can find out those crucial numbers without moving baby a muscle. It even comes with a flashlight so that you can see where to point it in the dark.
Other features include:
• Convenient ear or forehead use
• Temperature readings in 2 seconds
• Mini LED flashlight for use in the dark. Won't disturb your sleeping invalid
• Large back-lit readout screen
• Talking voice readout option
• Stores last 20 measurements with date & time for comparison
• Clock, calendar, and room temperature feature
• Table stand included
If you'd like peace of mind without having to disturb the peace, put your name in the hat by clicking here and entering to win one of five Mobi DualScan Ultra Digital Ear Forehead Thermometers! Contest runs through Sunday, October 28. You can enter once daily to increase your chances. Check back here early next week for the announcement of the winner!
Congratulations to our winners: Elenora V. of Everett, WA; Kaitlin M. of Fayetteville, AR; Mike T. of Reisterstown, MD; Chelsea E. of Montegut, LA; and Jillian W. of Sault ste Marie, MI!