These smart picks from our August issue promise not to appropriate your valuable real estate.
1. A hook-on highchair opens up a world of possibilities, none of which include a crowded kitchen.
2. An easy transition from bouncer to compact swing makes this all-in-one entertainer a winner.
3. Meet the Murphy bed of changing tables.
4. A full-size baby bath with a nifty flat fold.
5. Avoid monopolizing your living area by securing baby's jumper in a doorway.
6. Cabinet space at a premium? Simply buy a few of these cups and swap out the mouthpiece for bottle, sippy or straw as baby grows.
7. This compact stroller can be purchased with a bassinet (which can also be used independently for baby's naps), a car seat adapter and a forward- or rear-facing seat, making it the only ride baby will ever need.
8. This small-size crib is suitable for sleeping babes up to the age of 2, and it folds compactly for closet storage when not in use.
9. Open up floor space by turning baby's shoe rack into a work of art. (It's also great for hanging slings and diaper bags!)
10. Part organizer, part decor, this wall hanging stores toys, rattles and randoms while cheering up baby's room.